Our Customer Champion roles are unique to National Flexible. By visiting our customers regularly, personally processing orders, and managing stocks, our Customer Champions become key members of our customer’s team. Customer Champions not only anticipate our customers’ needs, but also keep them updated with market price trends and technical innovations.
You’re all superstars
Sue Whiteley, IPS
Each Customer Champion is 100% dedicated to their customer
Some key elements of the Customer Champion’s role
- Handling any customer dissatisfactions promptly, and propose action for resolution
- Keeping our customers informed of market changes on prices and deliveries
- Ensuring our customers are aware of change in film and print technology
- Organising customer staff training and / or packaging audits
- Providing “critical path” delivery schedules for printed film
- Holding regular update meetings with their customers
- Processing and progressing their customers orders
- Managing customer stocks with monthly updates
Burtons Biscuits, Karen Taylor
- UK & Europe supplier visitis are carried out, to understand what our suppliers can achieve for our customers.
- Personal development and commercial workshops are held regularly to continually develop their skills.
- Customer Champions keep their customers aware of forecast changes in market prices or lead times.
- All our Customer Champions are trained in the technical aspects of both film and print technology.
Each Customer Champion ensures we meet all our customers’ requirements. Should we fail to do so, they will determine the actions we need to take to rectify any problem, and where appropriate, compensate our customer.
I love you
Carole Creed, Northumbrian Fine Foods