Our dedicated Customer Champions are a team of knowledgable, commited and caring individuals who are on hand to ensure your needs are met on time and in full. Proactively managing your stock, our Customer Champions will visit you regularly, personally process your orders and really take the time to understand your business's needs.
Anticipating your every need, our Customer Champions will continually propose solutions to meet your objectives, whilst keeping you updated with all the latest market price trends and forecasts.
You’re all superstars
Sue Whiteley, IPS
Each Customer Champion is 100% dedicated to their customer
Some key elements of the Customer Champion’s role
- Handling customer queries and dissatisfactions promptly, proposing actions for resolution
- Keeping our customers informed of market changes on prices and deliveries
- Ensuring our customers are aware of change in film and print technology
- Organising Training Workshops and Sustainability Packaging Audits
- Providing “critical path” delivery schedules for printed film
- Holding regular update meetings with their customers
- Processing and progressing their customers orders
- Managing customer stocks with monthly updates
Burtons Biscuits, Karen Taylor
- UK & Europe supplier visitis are carried out, to understand what our suppliers can achieve for our customers.
- Personal development and commercial workshops are held regularly to continually develop their skills.
- Customer Champions keep their customers aware of forecast changes in market prices or lead times.
- All our Customer Champions are trained in the technical aspects of both film and print technology.
Each Customer Champion will endevour to meet all our customers’ requirements. Making sure our customers are happy is at the forefront of what we do, so should a problem ever arise, our team will do what it takes to rectify any issues, keeping you fully informed of any progress throughout.
I love you
Carole Creed, Northumbrian Fine Foods