Vertical form fill seal machines (VFFS) are widely utilised in the food and drink industry.
Perfect for freeflowing products and liquids where accurate overhead dosing is required.
Flexible packaging in reel format with a registered shaped window had not been done before. National Flexible achieved this and has produced an excellent pack which we are delighted with
Jane Holmes, Product Manager, Serious Sweet Company
Some of the key benefits are;
- Can run a range of films from single web to high barrier laminates
- "Stabilo" and "pouch" formats can be formed from reel fed stock
- Can pack a range of free flowing liquids, solids and powders
- Entry level to fully automated lines with infeed
- Ultra sonic sealing jaws are available
- Simple to use and maintain
VFFS machines are utilised to pack a varied range of products using a diverse range of films. Having the correct film for each application is essential.
Many companies never change their film. It is for this reason, we provide the FREE consultancy service to enable customers to be sure their film is the best available.
Very good service
Stephen Urquhart, Mackie's Crisps