Horizontal form fill seal machines (flowrap) are probably the most common packaging machine in the food industry.
They are perfect for singular products and are available from entry level to fully automated high speed lines.
Amazing Simon. Thank you, I really appreciate your efficiency with this as always!
Ayesha Connaughton, Premier Foods
Some of the key benefits are;
- Entry level to fully automated high speed lines with infeed
- Easy to use and maintain
- Ultra sonic scaling jaws available
- can run a range of films from single web to high barrier laminates
- Can pack a range of products
- Rapid changeover times between product and material
HFFS machines are very versatile in their packaging range and can run most types of film. National Flexible can provide a packaging engineer free of charge to ensure that customers are optimising line efficiencies using the optimum packaging film for their product. (See customer audits).
We wanted packs that were high in quality and the result was a pack that really stands out on the shelf
Wendy Wilson, Co-Founder Peters Yard