Generally these products are packed horizontally and in most cases the aesthetics of the packaging matter more than showing the product.
Excellent film and print quality
Jim Campbell, Campbell's Shortbread
- Confectionery coated in chocolate are frequently packed in cold seal lacquered materials for matt prevention and speed
- Recent advances in sealing technology mean that low temperature seal heat seal films can replace cold seal to reduce costs
- Products with a high butter content normally require higher barrier material and oxygen to prevent fat rancidity
- High quality flexo or gravure print is ideal for premium pack resentation to assist in "important purchases"
- High gloss, matt, tactile lacquers and paper laminate with a window are all options to be considered
- Many of these products are part of "meal deal" in the "food to go" arena so differentiation is key
National Flexible are brilliant problem solvers. We just tell them what we want, when we want it and it arrives
Paul Wilson, TAG Kinder