The Customer Champion role is unique to National Flexible. By visiting the customers regularly, personally processing their orders and managing their stocks, the Customer Champion becomes a key member of the customer’s team. The Customer Champion not only anticipates customers’ needs but also keeps them abreast of market price trends and technical innovations.
You’re all superstars
Sue Whiteley, IPS
Each Customer Champion is 100% dedicated to their customer
Some key elements of the Customer Champion’s role
- Update meetings are regularly held with their customers
- Processing and progressing their customers orders
- Managing customer stocks with monthly updates
- Providing “critical path” delivery schedules for printed film
- Keeping customers aware of market changes on prices and deliveries
- Keeping customers aware of change in film and print technology
- Organising customer staff training and or packaging audits
- Handling any customer dissatisfaction promptly and propose action for resolution
Burtons Biscuits, Karen Taylor
- Each Customer Champion has extensive training in the technical aspects of both film and print technology and this is regularly updated.
- Each Customer Champion has attended personal development and commercial skills workshops to develop their inter personal and administrative skills.
- Each Customer Champion has visited a range of suppliers in both the UK & Europe to enable them to understand fully what our suppliers can achieve for their customers. Each Customer Champion will keep their customers aware of forecast changes in market prices or lead times as they occur.
Each Customer Champion is charged with ensuring National Flexible meet all their customers’ requirements. Should we fail to do so they have the authority to determine the actions we need to take to rectify any problem and where appropriate compensate the customer.
I love you
Carole Creed, Northumbrian Fine Foods