Generally these products are packed vertically as they are free flowing but items such as savoury biscuits and crackers may be filled horizontally.
The mock-ups look great! Thank you!
Rod Garnham, Corkers Crisps
- These products are mostly VFFS & HFFS formats
- They generally require a good barrier, particularly from light and moisture so metallised and coated films are frequently used
- Superior quality reverse print allied to metallised specifications are an ideal combination for promotion of the brand and product
- Seal integrity is also an important factor to prevent ingress of gases and moisture
- High speed low temperature seal films are often utilised for these products
- Gloss, matt, paper and tactile finishes can be administered to further enhance pack aesthetics and presentation
We wanted packs that were high in quality and re-sealable and allowed consumers to see the product. Our packaging team and designer worked closely with National Flexible and the result was a pack that really stands out on the shelf
Wendy Wilson, Co-Founder Peters Yard